Current Job Postings:
- Wyoming State Museum (Cheyenne, WY) – Curator of Interpretation, Open until filled.
- City of Longmont (Longmont, CO) – Art in Public Places Administrator, Deadline: June 20, 2019.
- Museum of Boulder (Boulder, CO) – Exhibit Coordinator, Deadline: June 14, 2019.
- City of Greeley Museums (Greeley, CO) – Assistant Curator of Exhibits, Deadline: June 23, 2019.
- Museums of Western Colorado (Grand Junction, Fruita, CO) – Executive Director, Deadline: June 21, 2019.
- Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center at Colorado College – Museum Registrar, Deadline: June 15, 2019.
- Buffalo Bill Center of the West (Cody, WY) – Associate Registrar, Open until filled.
- Denver Police Museum – Curator, Open until filled.
- By Western Hands (Cody, WY) – Volunteer Museum and Gallery Intern, Open until filled.
Would you like to post a job opening to the CWAM website?
Include the job title, city, state and the application deadline. Effective March 23, 2019, CWAM requires that any jobs posted to the CWAM website include the annual salary or hourly wage range. Internships must state whether it is paid or unpaid in the posting. Submit your job description to CWAM Submission Form. The posting will be taken down on the closing date of the job description or 45 days after posting if no notification is received. If you have additional questions please contact – email@example.com.