The Grants Administrator is a 1/2-time temporary position scheduled to run through December 31, 2020, with the possibility of being extended. This administrator assists in the planning, outreach, application process, review, award, and reporting of the Colorado Humanities (CH) distribution of National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) CARES Act funds. The Grant Administrator reports to the Colorado Humanities Executive Director and other individuals as designated.
The Grants Administrator will:
1. Work with the CH Board of Directors grant committee and staff to plan and distribute awards.
2. Lead on marketing the award opportunity through print, broadcast, and social media and the CH website.
3. Prepare application, procedures, guidelines, and forms, and make them available online.
4. Work with applicants who need assistance with DUNS number or other aspects of application.
5. Coordinate the review of applications, notification to subrecipients, and disbursement of funds.
6. Lead on collection of outcomes and story of impact from subrecipients.
7. Help create reports for NEH and others as needed.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
Successful candidates are very organized, clear communicators with Google, Zoom, Mail Chimp, spreadsheet, word processing, social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), WordPress, and marketing skills, as well as grant administration experience.
Candidates should be aware that they may need to work remotely. Colorado Humanities will provide remote access tools as needed.
$22 / hour
Colorado Humanities is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume, and description of grant program they coordinated to Brynda Shingles at email@example.com. No calls please. Position open until filled.